Tuesday, August 21, 2012

It's been a while...

This blog and my profile here has not been updated in some time. However the goals on my profile still holds true. Currently I've been growing a very modest garden, subscribed to a local CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) with Eagle Creek Farms and buying from farmers market. I've taken some interested in Food Policy Councils and the ongoing Canadian Right to Food Trial that's been going on in Calgary. I'll take a look at my info and photos and try to get you up to speed on how I've progressed shortly. Regardless, if you are in the Calgary area and would like to find info about and/or show support to the Canadian Right to Food Trial that's occurring here is the information I can provide at the moment from the Alberta Food Policy Council: "CANADIAN RIGHT TO FOOD TRIAL: The trial has been moved up (originally scheduled for September 21st) to SEPTEMBER 5th @1:30pm, Room 1106 @ the Calgary Courthouse. Feel free to show your support and interest, all are welcome!"

No comments:

Post a Comment