Thursday, April 8, 2010

The hubby's been buggin'





A new season is upon us and there is much going on. My husband Mario has been "gently" reminding me to keep documenting my/our progress to a more Natural life and I agree. Last month I spontaneously registered in an Urban Beekeeping Course, hosted by A.B.C Apiaries for Communities and Patti Mulligan. I learned much more than just what was read in the Jacobsen book and met wonderful people that have a similar life plight: to live Naturally and be beneficial to the earth. I'm now seriously considering having a hive or two in the future, however not this season. I have offered my hands to all the beekeepers starting this season, to get more direct exposure to bees beefore I commit. Here are a few shots of the crash course we took last season.

No comments:

Post a Comment